CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE COMMITTEE TO ELECT BRIAN M. CROSBY ARE NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
BY DONATING, I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONTRIBUTION RULES:
1. This contribution is made from my own funds, and the funds are not being provided to me from another person or outside entity.
2. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card, personal check, or bank account. I am not making this contribution with a business or corporate credit card, or with a credit card issued to someone other than myself.
3. I am not a contractor for the state of Maryland.
4. I am not making the contribution on behalf of a Super PAC, nor am I a representative or employee of a Super PAC.
5. I am at least 18 years old.
6. I am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent legal resident.
7. A person (including an individual, business, or federal committee) can contribute no more than $6,000 to one campaign account in an election cycle. The election cycle begins on January 1st following a Gubernatorial Election. Separate limits apply to money transferred between Maryland campaign accounts. A campaign account can transfer up to $6,000 to another campaign account during the four-year cycle and is not subject to an aggregate limit.
**If you would like to contribute by mail, please use the following mailing address:
The Committee to Elect Brian M. Crosby
PO Box 655
Lexington Park, MD 20653
*Please make checks payable to "The Committee to Elect Brian M. Crosby"